□ Regular System of Study – Temporary unavailable due to COVID-19
□ Adaptive/Classroom – Attend the Toronto Campus in Canada (must be residing in GTA)
□ Fully Online – Participate in the Virtual Extension School (can reside in Canada or home country)
□ Online – Synchronous & Asynchronous Learning Model
- Operation 1: Fully Online Learning Model
- Operation 2: Virtual Campus (Adoptive Synchronous & Asynchronous Learning Model)
- Operation 3: On-Campus (Regular System of Studies)
At the current time, two learning preferences are available to students (this could change at any time). Please indicate which is preferred.
Learning Model Preference:
NOTE: Adaptive/Classroom learning is only available to students residing in York Region and attending class in person. Online learning is available to students residing in Canada and in their home country. Online learning is conducted using local Toronto time (Eastern Standard Time).
HIGH SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
- G8: GRADE 9 ENGLISH, MATH, SCIENCE
- G9: GRADE 10 ENGLISH, MATH, SCIENCE
DUAL HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA PROGRAM
UNIVERSITY & COLLEGE PREPARATION FOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATES
– COLLEGE PATHWAY PROGRAM