Cancellation Policy for Full-time Programs
• Students must submit proof of pre-requisites for all enrolled course(s) upon registration.
• All cancellations must be made in writing.
• Full-time programs are offered at discounted rates and cannot be broken throughout the Academic school year. Upon registration, tuition fees paid for a full-time program are non-refundable under any circumstance.
• In the event a student is suspended, expelled, or otherwise required to leave VES for any reason, all fees paid to VES are strictly non-refundable, no exceptions.
• Registration fees are non-refundable under any circumstance.
• An NSF fee of $50 will be applied to all cheques processed with insufficient funds.
• Credit notes are non-transferable, valid for 12 months from the issue date, and are applicable to all VES programs
• In the event that a student/parents are not forthcoming with information which could negatively impact the performance of the student or their peers, VES reserves the right to dismiss the student from the school.